- In-person: 4:00 - 7:00 PM AWST
Livestream: 4:30 - 6:00 PM AWST (7:30 - 9:00PM AEDT)
In-person: PERSOLKELLY and Programmed, 43-47 Burswood Road, Burswood WA 6100
- NAWO WA Committee and PERSOLKELLY
- Free for NAWO members and non-members
Join the NAWO WA Committee and our corporate member PERSOLKELLY for an evening of discussion and networking on the topic of flexibility at work.
Our panel will explore:
- The current state of flexible working – what’s available, how’s it being used, and the differences between hybrid and flexible work
- How to meet the needs of both employers and employees – getting the balance right for a win/win outcome
- The impact of gender and flexible working – how does it impact how flexibility is perceived, and how it can support women to achieve leadership positions
You’ll hear from:
- Ashley McGrath – CEO of CEOs for Gender Equity Inc
- Rodney Kalem, Principal, Human Resources, Sandfire
- Daniel Ranschaert, State Manager – Customer Service WA, BlueScope
- Sarah Swiderski, General Manager, PERSOLKELLY Western Australia
There will be drinks and light refreshments provided for those joining in-person in Perth, as well as the opportunity to network with other NAWO members and the teams from PERSOLKELLY and Programmed.
This event will also be livestreamed for our members nationwide, starting at 4:30PM AWST / 7:30PM AEDT. Register here for the livestream session, or below for the in-person event in Perth, WA.