In our increasingly competitive workplaces, the multiple benefits of being mentored are not to be underestimated. For individuals, studies show that good mentoring can lead to better career success, more leadership opportunities and help you navigate promotions.
Moreover, organisations that embrace mentoring are rewarded with higher levels of employee engagement, retention, and knowledge sharing. In fact, mentoring has proved so beneficial that 71% of the US’s Fortune 500 companies offer mentoring programs to their employees.
To help you determine if it’s time for you to join our mentoring program, we’ve prepared a short list of eligibility criteria. Our mentees:
- Would benefit from having a trusted and experienced person to bounce ideas off, to discuss challenges and set goals with
- Aspire to grow into senior roles in operations
- Are committed to playing an active role in their own development and career progression
- Have the capacity to work with one of our outstanding mentors for the full program and the support of your organisation to participate
- Are NAWO Members (individual or corporate)
- Identify as women or are gender diverse (including trans and non-binary)
We offer two mentoring options:
Mentoring Circles – to support emerging or mid-career NAWO members in a group setting who aspire to senior leadership roles and active career progression. Seven group sessions $660 + GST
1:1 Mentoring – to support you no matter your career level, with accountability to achieve an identified professional goal. Four individual sessions $660 + GST
Visit our website to register and download our fact sheet here.