- 9 AM - 4 PM (AEDT)
Catering: lunch plus morning & afternoon tea provide
Creative Cubes Co.
600 Glenferrie Rd REAR (corner Oxley Rd)
Hawthorn VIC 3122
- NAWO Programs
- Rebecca Hopkins
- NAWO members:
- $2,300+GST+Booking fee
- Non members:
- $2,800+GST+Booking fees
Based on the research of Brené Brown
“Leadership is not about titles or the corner office. It’s about the willingness to step up, put yourself out there and lean into courage.” – Brené Brown
DARE TO LEAD™ DELIVERY METHOD
This Dare to Lead™ Program is delivered over three days in person, delivering a unique immersive experience where you get the chance to form deeper connections with your peers in a short space of time.
ABOUT THE DARE TO LEAD™ PROGRAM
The more uncertain, complex and interdependent our work environments are, the more necessary it is to invest in the skills of emotional intelligence, resilience, self awareness and courage. The expectation is that we not only need to build resilience in ourselves, but we need to be able to build it in those we lead. We need leaders who are skilled at tough conversations, emotional literacy and the ability to help those around them rise from setbacks.
Dare to Lead™ goes deeper than generic leadership programs. It is backed by 20 years of empirical research, including a seven-year study on Leadership by Dr. Brené Brown. The way we integrate it ensures a lasting positive and measurable impact.
DARE TO LEAD™ IS RECOMMEND FOR
- Senior leaders
- People managers
- Emerging leaders
Brené Brown defines a leader as anyone who takes responsibility for finding the potential in people and processes and has the courage to develop that potential.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE DARE TO LEAD™ PROGRAM
“This course is for everyone, not just people leaders. The way we all show up is important. This experience had a profound personal impact on me, as well as professional.”
“Easily one of, if not the best facilitation I’ve seen in years. Beck maintained calm, focus, energy and momentum. Always with clarifying information and stories ready to assist our learning.”
“I loved the workbook, loved the content and the way it was packaged up. I really enjoyed the Brené videos and the great facilitation and sharing of stories.”
A deep understanding of the heart of daring leadership and the four skillsets of courage that are the foundation of brave leaders and courageous cultures.
SKILLSET 1: Rumbling with Vulnerability:
- Understand the role of courage and vulnerability as a leader.
- Learn to recognise how shame, scarcity, and comparison show up in the workplace and how they affect engagement, trust and connection.
- Learn the importance of emotional literacy as a foundation for empathy and effective communication.
- Develop an understanding of the behaviours that characterise daring leadership versus armoured leadership.
- Learn what is needed to develop grounded confidence as a leader.
SKILLSET 2: Living into our Values:
- Learn how values operate in our professional life and the role they play in integrity and authenticity as a leader.
- Identify your core values and how they support you in acting from a place of integrity.
- Expand on your skills of giving and receiving feedback, including recognising defensiveness in yourself and others.
SKILLSET 3: BRAVING Trust:
- Develop an understanding of the anatomy of trust and how it is essential to building meaningful connection.
- How trust is built and destroyed in organisations.
- Explore how to stay out of judgment and operate from a place of boundaries, integrity and generosity as a leader.
SKILLSET 4: Learning to Rise:
- Understand how and when we get emotionally hooked and learn the critical role that recognition and exploration of emotion plays in developing resilience.
- Learning the skillset of how to pick yourself back up after a personal or professional set back or failure using the Rising Strong process.
- Create your own integration plan to bring all the work together.
On completion of the program you receive a Dare to Lead™ Trained Certificate and an invitation to join the Dare to Lead™ alumni integration program, a virtual group program that ensures a sustained integration of the four skill sets of courage.
MAY 3rd, 4th & 5th 9 AM – 4 PM
Also included: A physical workbook, handouts and post workshop virtual integration session (3 weeks after completion), invitation to the Dare to Lead™ virtual community who meet every quarter to continue the learning and integration.
PARKING & PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Glenferrie Railway Station
Route 16: Melbourne Uni to Kew
– Manningtree Road Stop
– Manningtree Road / Glenferrie Rd Stop
Along Glenferrie Road & Oxley Road
Directly opposite CreativeCubes.Co Hawthorn there is a paid parking facility, local council managed.
M-F, 8am – 4pm (paid) $3p/hr or $6.50 all day