It’s been an eventful year full of amazing milestones, learnings, and achievements for the NAWO community. To learn more, we invite you to grab a cuppa and take a moment to read Our Annual Report.
Now, our office will be closed from 16 December 2022 until 16 January 2023 and the majority of the NAWO team will be away for the festive season. For visitors to our website and members that send through enquiries this means that:
- We may take longer to get back to you on enquiries
- Access to our website may take longer
- Some enquiries maybe put on hold until our office reopens next year
We plan on starting 2023 strong and here’s what you need to keep an eye out for:
- Our popular professional development programs Dare to Lead and the Art of Negotiating and Influencing are back, and filling up quickly – so save a spot by registering.
- Our focus on sharing cross industry solutions will continue with us into 2023. Executive members and change makers are welcome at our Knowledge Share and Executive Forums and we are planning for a greater mix of in person and digital delivery.
- Our committees are locking away some terrific in person events in the first quarter and we have a number of national webinars scheduled.
- We are bringing the Inclusion Habits Pilot to a close and incorporating our learnings into a tailored version for NAWO members – please factor the availability of this program into your planning for the second half of 2023.
- Our dynamic and innovative new member portal is currently in testing and we are on track to bring this to the broader membership in March 2023.
‘What’s on’ page to keep up with our events and schedule NAWO event dates into your calendars.Please stay across our
Best wishes for a very safe and restorative holiday season from the NAWO team – we’ll see you in 2023!