- 4 - 6:30 PM
Carlton Brewhouse, 24 Thompson St Abbotsford 3067
- NAWO Events
- This event is complimentary for NAWO members
- Non-member tickets are $38.50 incl. GST
Calling all our Victorian friends – we’re nearing the end of the year and it’s time to reconnect with our peers and friends. So join us, Asahi, and the VIC Committee for drinks and connection at the Carlton Brewhouse this November!
The opportunity to network with like-minded people isn’t the only reason why you don’t want to miss out on this event. The NAWO VIC Committee has facilitated this event to give you an opportunity to:
- connect with people from across operations industries
- share experiences and ideas
- build networks and connections with people from across sectors and organisations
- catch up with colleagues from former work environments
- have some fun together after working digitally for such a long time
Asahi will provide the beer fresh from the brewery – non-alcoholic drinks will be available too!
Sandra Gibbs, Chief Supply Officer, Asahi Beverages and Louise Weine, CEO NAWO will open the evening with a welcome and will set the scene for our guests to connect or reconnect with like minded people.
This is going to be a great opportunity to unwind before the end of the year. So we’ll see you for a chat on taps at the Brewhouse – spots are limited to get in quick!
Travel and parking tips for the day:
- Train to North Richmond with a short walk
- Tram no 109 & Tram 12
- Parking – limited on street parking
- There is wheelchair accessible via ramp