- 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM AEST
Online webinar delivery
- NAWO Programs
- Future Fit Co.
- NAWO Members: $950 + GST
Course Objectives & Capabilities
The objective of this course is to advance individuals in the workforce by building confidence and competence in key soft skills. You’ll achieve this using real world scenarios and tactical exercises.
Participants who complete the program will develop the ability to:
- Understand the value they bring to a business
- Confidently deliver a personal profile pitch
- Sharpen online presence
- Recognise the link between trust and communication
- Create a considered leadership profile within a business – deliver a compelling presentation
- Lead more confidently in a demanding environment
- You will develop modern techniques to be a clear and confident speaker, resulting in trust from your audience, as well as the ability to exercise authority and help others respond to change effectively.
The content will be delivered in 2 separate x 2 hour webinars.
Masterclass One – Live 2 Hour Webinar
September 21 (10.30am-12.30pm AEST)
- What is reputation capital
- How to define your reputation capital
- Creating an elevator pitch activity
- Sharpening your online presence activity
Masterclass Two – Live 2 Hour Webinar
September 23 (10.30am-12.30pm AEST)
Communicating with Impact
- Remote work: building trust through communication
- How to sound credible
- Record your voice activity
- Powerful body language
- Use of language
- How to write a compelling short report activity
- Deliver a short report activity
- Q&A with Andrea Clarke
About the Facilitator
Andrea Clarke is the author of the award winning book, ‘Future Fit: How to Stay Relevant & Competitive in the Future of Work’. She is a former journalist, expert media trainer and regular host of NAWO development programs. Andrea has trained 500+ NAWO members since 2013.