- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- NAWO Events
- Complimentary for members
- Non member tickets: $39 (inc. GST+ booking fees)
“Empathy has no script. There is no right way or wrong way to do it. It’s simply listening, holding space, withholding judgment, emotionally connecting, and communicating that incredibly healing message of ‘you’re not alone.’” – Brené Brown
We’re thrilled to invite you to this special national webinar with our brilliant Dare to Lead™ facilitator, Rebecca Hopkins, and three superstar past participants in the program and leaders from the NAWO community.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss how empathy correlates with and is crucial for inclusive leadership, and reflect on instances where they’ve had to model empathy at work. They’ll also explore the barriers that prevent the practice of empathy at work and how our workplaces can incorporate empathy to achieve more inclusion in our teams.
Our panelists for the webinar are:
- Rebecca Hopkins – Leadership Coach Certified Dare to Lead™ facilitator, Live Brave Coaching & Facilitation
- Kylie Nicol – Customer Engagement Manager, BevChain
- Sanita Van Dyk, SHEQ manager – ITW Polymers & Fluids South Asia
- Josephine Rahman – Supply Chain Optimisation Coordinator, BlueScope
Our panelists will touch upon our very popular program, Dare to Lead™, which is facilitated by Rebecca. So if you want to learn more about the hugely popular program, tune in with us on June 13 – we’ll see you there!
- 12: 30 PM – 12:35 PM: Introduction to the event, welcome, Acknowledgement of Country
- 12:35 PM – 12:45 PM: Rebecca’s presentation and discussion about empathy in leadership
- 12:45 PM – 12:47PM: Intro to the panel
- 12:47 PM – 1:07 PM: Panel discussion
- 1:07 PM – 1:27 PM: Open Audience Q&A
- 1:27 PM: Wrap up & close event