- Module 1: Thursday, 22nd Sept 10.30AM - 12.30PM AEST
Module 2: Thursday, 29th Sept 10.30AM - 12.30PM AEST
Module 3: Thursday, 6th Oct 10.30AM - 12.30PM AEST
Module 4: Thursday, 20th Oct 10.30AM - 11.30AM AEST
- NAWO Programs
- Julie Holman
- $995 (plus GST)
This program, facilitated by Julie Holman of talkforce, provides a fully integrated approach to negotiation and influence that is applicable to everyone, no matter what your career stage. It also helps participants prepare and improve their performance and outcomes for what at times can be challenging, politically sensitive or contentious conversations. Julie will email you a pre-program questionnaire to ensure the program will be tailored to your individual circumstance and goals.
- Understand your own negotiation style and identify the style of others to gain better results
- Rely on increased confidence by working through the Six Stages of Negotiation and Influence
- Conduct effective stakeholder analysis to establish the appropriate approach for specific negotiation situations
- Ask effective and well structured questions
- Use a core framework to plan and prepare to trade variables
- Articulate rational reasoning and positioning a clear message without damaging relationships
- Deal more effectively with difficult conversations
- Select the appropriate language when articulating a message
- Identify and use tactics and techniques for simple and complex negotiations as well as for internal and external negotiations
During the program:
- You will identify key areas of impact to action in-between sessions
- Have the opportunity to discuss what you have implemented and the impact and results of this action
- Each module is a balance of theory, interaction and scenario practise
- All modules are fast paced, interactive and provide immediately applicable tips
Module 1: Define Objectives & Strategic Questioning
Module 2: Understand Stakeholders & Plan Strategy
Module 3: Articulate & Influence Outcomes
Module 4: Check In
Some relatable and practical work will be required between sessions.
Julie was fantastic. Her knowledge and years of experience were evident throughout the program.
Really useful content that was relevant to multiple parts of my role.
The way that this course was run allowed for independent thought and reflection to help learn which was very effective.