*Australia Post employees please use this link to reserve a place.
Calling the NAWO network – the NAWO WA Committee and Australia Post invite you to their inspiring national hybrid event – women in operations and the power of NOW.
We are delighted to be facilitating this first ever multi-state, hybrid NAWO event in collaboration with Australia Post. We’ll be discussing women in operations and the power of NOW – Network Operations Women – an Australia Post initiative aimed at strengthening networks between women in operations and their peers.
In the Webex component of the event, we will hear from Australia Post’s innovative founders of NOW, Sophie Clarke, Executive Coordinator, Caroline Good, General Manager – Customer Excellence & Network Partners, and Caoimhe Halpin-Bassham, Coordinator- Customer Excellence & Network Partners as well as Rod Barnes, EGM Network Operations and our CEO, Louise Weine.
We will discuss the origins of NOW, the collective response to this initiative and its roadmap for the future. You will also get a chance to join the conversation and ask questions during the Q&A.
After our panel discussion concludes, we will hear more from our local state speakers on their career journeys – please refer to the speaker bio below.
- 1 PM (10 AM AWDT): Introduction by Rod Barnes, EGM Network Operations
- 1:10 PM (10:10 AM AWDT): Introduction by Louise Weine, CEO NAWO
- 1:20 PM (10:20 AM AWDT): Origin of #NOW presented by founders
- 1:35 PM (10:35 AM AWDT): ‘Our Findings’ #NOW Survey
- 1:50 PM (10:50 AM AWDT): 2023 Roadmap – Key actions moving forward
- 2:00 PM (11:00 AM AWDT): Q&A
- 2:25 PM (11:25 AM AWDT): Discussion with Rikki Richmann
- 2:40 PM (11:40 AM AWDT): Discussion with NAWO member
- 2:50 PM (11:50 AM AWDT): Q&A
More about our WA speakers
Rikki Richmann: With 18 years’ experience at Australia Post, Rikki has extensive knowledge of the operational management and leadership. She has a passion for safety with a focus on the psychological and physical safety of her teams. Rikki has been a tireless advocate for women in operations, as a mentor and advocate for the WA team.